Thursday, September 4, 2008

Dramatic words...


S2 have just started their intermediate drama studies - here is what they have to say about it!

Alexander:
Drama is the best subject in school. I really enjoy acting. Today we looked at 'still image'.

Scott:
Drama is the best subject apart from football! I like acting because it is fun!

Lara:
The situation game is my favourite game in drama! It is where someone makes a pose and then someone else jumps in and has to start a situation suggested by the way the first person is standing.

Chloe:
I love drama the best!!!! I love the situation game. It is where you have to improvise different situations - some of them we do are funny! Today we looked at 'still image' and created images from the playground - it was also great fun!

Beth:
I love drama! The situation game is the best! Today we had to create a still of someone or some people in the playground. We had to communicate what we were doing through a 'still image'.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all like drama so much. I'm looking forward to your first performance.
Mrs Speirs

Jennifer Offord said...

Well I have always said that we had no shortage of drama queens and kings! Looks great fun can't wait to see your first show.