Monday, September 8, 2008







Primary 7 are currently reading 'Artemis Fowl', an exciting and highly entertaining book about a  12 year old criminal mastermind, who kidnaps a fairy so he can get his hands on some fairy gold. They have many positive things to say about the novel so far:


"It’s cool to find out the   journey he went through to find the fairy."  Daria

 "I think it’s really exciting.  You don’t know what’s going to happen next."  James

 "This book is very interesting so far."  Nathan




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mrs Speirs says,
I've only read chapter I but it was super I can't wait to discover what happens next.

Anonymous said...

MMM.. think I will put that on my list of books to read, along with Holes (even though I've seen the film).

Anonymous said...

The book is really exiting!

james p7

Anonymous said...

I'm really enjoying this book! -Nathan :)

Anonymous said...

this book is really good

Anonymous said...

Artimes Fowl s the best book I have ever read not only is it fun it is also very imaginative and I hope we read the second book Arctic Insedent after the the first one.



Oliver