Friday, September 5, 2008

New Books!




Well, this is quite exciting, as I have never, ever blogged before!  

I thought you would be interested to know that I have bought some new books for the library: the first three books in the exciting 'Alex Rider' series by Anthony Horowitz; by special request, a Doctor Who novel called 'The Pirate Loop', and the second and third books in the 'Artemis Fowl' series, eagerly anticipated by P.7.  Don't say I'm not good to you!  

There are lots of other new books in the library, so, please come and have a look.  Reading is good for you: it broadens the mind, stretches the brain and takes you to places far beyond your wildest imagination!   

Mrs Creighton

3 comments:

Andrew Jewell said...

These look brilliant Mrs Creighton! Well done with the first blog!


Mr J :)

Emma Rukin said...

Artemis Fowl. Cracking book! Welcome to the 21st C.... ;)

Miss R

Rosalind said...

Excuse me, Miss Rukin! Are you suggesting I am behind the times???

Mrs C